logMetaData$>



 

This policy is valid from 21 June 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


Hire Me Direct


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog



Tuesday, September 25, 2007
2nd Accident
I just hate it! This is the second time someone bumped into the back of my car! I was in Target and there's a couple of stop sign in there so what I did was I STOPPED! All of a sudden this green toyota suv was in the other side turning right while I was in front of her, while Im waiting again for the road to clear up this lady just hit the back of my car!!!

Oh yeah! Second time around! So, I was furious again! I removed my key and went straight to check the damage, thank God it was just one or two scratches and it did not bent my car or else I dunno how to react. She approached me asking if there's any children or if I were hurt, she apologize for what happened. I asked her if she did not see me stopping? she said " NO, Im sorry ", she seems to be a nice lady so I told her please mam next time be EXTRA careful this is my second accident and how funny it always happen in the stop sign, and still she constantly say sorry for what happened. I told her, I will not file any charges at all but be aware next time.

I just feel bad because I take good care of my car and those stupid drivers are not even attentive. I called hubby immediately explained to him what happened and he said it really do happen. I did not file any charges between the two accidents that I encountered since it did not make any major damage but Im praying next time, I can avoid those reckless drivers!

So, another scratch again folks! Thank God my car is made of steel joke! lol....
posted by according2whom @ 3:30 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 27 September, 2007 12:55, Blogger Mommy said…

    grabe na bes ah wawa nmn car mo ganda p nmn

     
  • At 28 September, 2007 21:18, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Darl, just blog hopping. I can't help but smile on your post. I think it's very funny kasi twice na nangyari, ikaw ata ang favorite ng mga careless:)..but thank goodness you're ok...It's Mikee pala, friend ni Sarah..

     
  • At 30 September, 2007 13:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol@bes korak kawawa nga ang baby ko sobrang alaga ko pa naman sus mio!

    Tawa nga ng tawa si fafa eh kase talagang ngmumutarga ako nung ngyare un sus me, senxa na at late reaction ako kase u know bzbzhan mejo, miz u na oi!

     
  • At 30 September, 2007 13:18, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi mikee, oo nuh fave ata talaga nila un kotse kung bagain buset nga eh, talagang asar na asar ko pero sabi ko pagngyare ulit un saken super file talaga me ng complaint! pero wag naman sana, ano nga pala ang blog addy mo? para iadd kita. ikaw un tga vegas dba??

     
  • At 03 October, 2007 06:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yah, I'm from Vegas..Here's my blog, it's not as nice as yours pero ok na rin..http://myeverydaylife25.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

     
  • At 03 October, 2007 13:01, Blogger according2whom said…

    ei miks, tnx for telling me ur bloggy add kita huh! sus me cluttered nga ang blog ko hahaha kaloka!

     
  • At 03 October, 2007 13:02, Blogger according2whom said…

    by d way san ka sa vegas? i was there last year sana ngkita tyo lolz di bale im coming back there so dapat magkita tayo or else jk! lol, let me know at baka sakali tayo'y magkita in d future hehehe!

     
  • At 04 October, 2007 18:04, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok ba, kita talaga tayo, hope summer kasi i don't have work, 9 months kasi na school ako naka assign ngayun..i live 1o minutes from the strip lang..kunin mo # ko kay Sarah so you can call me if pupunta ka dito..ingat ha at sana no 3rd accident na talaga...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Mi Manifesto


Name: according2whom
About Me: A woman sitting by her computer, unveiling the real truth about the next generation blogging.

This is my chance to show the inner workings of a start-up and give the outside world a glimpse into my challenges, family, downfall n' achievements.

This pretty much summarizes who I am and what I tend to write....

** Feel free to add me to your blog and I'll return the favor back, just let me know 'aighte? ^_^. **

 

 


.: mi manifesto :.

Powered by FeedBurner

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My Visitors



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Web Links

Powered by linker

Personal blogs

Top Blogs

Blogarama 
- The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add .: mi manifesto :. to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe with Bloglines

  Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add to Plusmo

Add to Webwag

Add to flurry

Add to Pageflakes

Subscribe in podnova

Add .: mi manifesto :. to ODEO

Receive IM, Email or Mobile alerts when new content is published on this site.

Add to Attensa

Add to netomat Hub

Add to Excite MIX

Add to My AOL

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

 

Powered by FeedBurner I heart FeedBurner

Free Web Directory

 

My Connection



Search



 

search engine optimization

www.businessdirectoryofusa.com

.: according2whom.blogspot.com :.