logMetaData$>



 

This policy is valid from 21 June 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


Hire Me Direct


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog



Friday, October 26, 2007
Bonding with Bes Sarah
Yesterday, I talked to Bes Sarah of planning to bond with her since I dont work today. Last night, I did not get the chance to chat with her since after calling several times she did not answer her fone lol, so I texted and left her a voicemail indicating about our plans the next day. This morning I got a voicemail from her but I usually off my cp before going to bed so I did not get th chance to return her call.

So finally, we got the chance to talk to each other and the plans that we got last night all of a sudden change! I ended up picking her up in her place, I was startled because our original plan is me picking her up in the aiport but for a sudden mood swings she told me to go to her place instead. I was having second thoughts at first because I know it's not gonna be an easy trip aside from the fact that I've never been to her place not even once and Im not use to long driving =( but since Im a bratinela, I said " Ok, I'll be there! ", wahahaha!

There you go my journey continues, I just found myself infront of my stiring wheel driving all the way down to Mansfield lol. I was amused to myself because I got the chance to drive all the way down there but of course with her help on directions.

I was so extatic to see her waiting for me infront of their house, we went to Park Mall in Arlington and bond for a couple of hours. It was a short get together but I had a blast, I need to get off early because I don't want to be stuck on traffic. Caleb is very handsome as always, cute lil'kid can't help myself but to take a picture of him hehehe.

Muy guapito with his cute lil'sumbrero hehe! By the way, while we're having fun at the mall Becca called us hehe and she was surprised that we're together wish you're here sistah or else kagulo na naman ang mga mundo natin sa sobrang saya ng bonding ever! Oh well, will see you around gurl!
posted by according2whom @ 9:50 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 26 October, 2007 20:36, Blogger Mommy said…

    oi bes enjoy tlg ako d bale sasusunod southlake nmn what time labas mo sa tuesday para dun sa pumpkin patch

     
  • At 26 October, 2007 21:12, Blogger according2whom said…

    Ok cge, magugustuhan mo sa southlake social un place na un sobra! Ganda ganda very neat ba, tapos punta tayo sa old town ng grapevine at mega lafang tayo dun magugustuhan mo din dun.

    Sa tuesday 530 at ang labas ko or earlier cguro, dko pa alam ang definite sched ko canceled ang Irving work ko so I'll be in other place on Monday, 9am ang time ko so around 5 ang tapos ng work ko. I'll let u know this coming week mejo toxic ako sa work pero we can plan ahead sa veterans day kase wla me work nun which is Monday hehe. Ayan haba na ng time na binigay para makpgplano lolz

     
  • At 27 October, 2007 02:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naiiyak naman ako..lol... Oist Darl when ka mag da drive pa punta dito?..lol..j/k!!! Grabe miss ko na talaga kayo!!! Its great knowing that I have good friends like u and Sarah..oh di ba kaiyak..lol!!!!! Si Leslie ...MIA eh..hahahah!!!

     
  • At 27 October, 2007 06:59, Blogger according2whom said…

    Lol@becs, cge yaan mo pgplanuhan namin yan ni Sarah lmao! Kakamiz kana nga bru eh edi sna starbucks tyo d2 kase kalamigan na davah?? nakow c leslie ay nawawala sa ciculation, gusto ata magsolian na naman ng kandila lmao

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Mi Manifesto


Name: according2whom
About Me: A woman sitting by her computer, unveiling the real truth about the next generation blogging.

This is my chance to show the inner workings of a start-up and give the outside world a glimpse into my challenges, family, downfall n' achievements.

This pretty much summarizes who I am and what I tend to write....

** Feel free to add me to your blog and I'll return the favor back, just let me know 'aighte? ^_^. **

 

 


.: mi manifesto :.

Powered by FeedBurner

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My Visitors



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Web Links

Powered by linker

Personal blogs

Top Blogs

Blogarama 
- The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add .: mi manifesto :. to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe with Bloglines

  Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add to Plusmo

Add to Webwag

Add to flurry

Add to Pageflakes

Subscribe in podnova

Add .: mi manifesto :. to ODEO

Receive IM, Email or Mobile alerts when new content is published on this site.

Add to Attensa

Add to netomat Hub

Add to Excite MIX

Add to My AOL

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

 

Powered by FeedBurner I heart FeedBurner

Free Web Directory

 

My Connection



Search



 

search engine optimization

www.businessdirectoryofusa.com

.: according2whom.blogspot.com :.