logMetaData$>



 

This policy is valid from 21 June 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


Hire Me Direct


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog



Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Vacation
I'm on my vacation right now, I took 2 weeks vacation in total but I took in between weeks to spend quality time to my family. This time I decided not to travel, I just want to stay home and relax. Hubby is on vacation as well so we decided to stay at home and just go places here in our area. Tomorrow, we're going to SixFlags to bring the kids and the weather is gonna be perfect so that will helps us enjoy our moments. Sometimes, it's nice to do nothing at all because every time I go on vacation, I don't rest at all I'm always on the go, so when I come back I always end up drained! It's fun but at the same time NOT! Hehehe...

I'm excited to our trip to SixFlags it's gonna be my first time to visit that theme parks hehe. I've been to different theme parks in California but never been to one here in Texas, it's funny isn't it? I'm a very boring person when it comes to roller coasters so I'm not really sure if my family will love me during our trip to SixFlags, since I'm not really a huge fan of roller coasters hehe... so will see what's gonna happen....

Till my next entry! I have to go we have a family dinner tonight at my BIL's house so I betta get off mu'a## to prepare for something. We're bringing desserts, going to bake strawberry shortcake uhmmmm.... Tata for now!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by according2whom @ 11:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Mi Manifesto


Name: according2whom
About Me: A woman sitting by her computer, unveiling the real truth about the next generation blogging.

This is my chance to show the inner workings of a start-up and give the outside world a glimpse into my challenges, family, downfall n' achievements.

This pretty much summarizes who I am and what I tend to write....

** Feel free to add me to your blog and I'll return the favor back, just let me know 'aighte? ^_^. **

 

 


.: mi manifesto :.

Powered by FeedBurner

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My Visitors



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Web Links

Powered by linker

Personal blogs

Top Blogs

Blogarama 
- The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add .: mi manifesto :. to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe with Bloglines

  Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add to Plusmo

Add to Webwag

Add to flurry

Add to Pageflakes

Subscribe in podnova

Add .: mi manifesto :. to ODEO

Receive IM, Email or Mobile alerts when new content is published on this site.

Add to Attensa

Add to netomat Hub

Add to Excite MIX

Add to My AOL

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

 

Powered by FeedBurner I heart FeedBurner

Free Web Directory

 

My Connection



Search



 

search engine optimization

www.businessdirectoryofusa.com

.: according2whom.blogspot.com :.