logMetaData$>



 

This policy is valid from 21 June 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


Hire Me Direct


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog



Sunday, October 28, 2007
A long n' winding road ...
I've been driving for a while now, during the first few weeks I always wanted to be on track nonstop lol, my Godmom told me It's normal and once you get used to it at some point you're gonna be too lazy to drive even to the shortest distance, I told her nah I doubt if it will happen lol.

Until I get the chance to drive further than I expected, I've been to different places alone without Hubby in Coppell, Grapevine n' Ol'Town, Irving, Carrolton, BedFord, Euless and Southlake. Who will ever thought that I could drive there lol, I give myself some credits for surviving all those trips lmao, before I always endup having a knee jerk everytime I get on the freeway, It's way too fast for me so I avoid it as much as possible but lately Im trying to overcome my fear so I endup driving 60-70 MPH trying to go with the flow together with those 18 wheeler trucks, cars in the freeway.

Hubby don't like the idea of me getting to the freeway but heck eventually I have to do it, so why not do it now, right?

Aside from the freeway there's one road I " slightly " fear this:


I have to drive 50MPH on this two way road, looks easy but there's not much space for you to breathe a lil'bit and what I hate most of this is the uphill, since Im driving 50MPH everytime I'll go uphill Im not even sure if there's any traffic waiting for me down there since I can't tell and I have to stay in one lane since the opposite road is going in different directions.

After taking these pix, Im far away from the traffic jam. It's very scary to drive here during the night, winter and rainny season because they have zigzag roads and tons of hills so I try to avoid this as much as possible. One more thing the SUN, it's very hard to drive when the sun is up especially facing towards you, sus mio nuh! Oh well, eventually I'll get used to it hehe.
posted by according2whom @ 7:18 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 14 October, 2007 12:01, Blogger Mommy said…

    bes dpt lng mag practice k n sa freeway para masundo mo ko dito sa bahay nuh! ng makalakwatsa tayo ng todo

     
  • At 15 October, 2007 20:13, Blogger according2whom said…

    oo nga eh! Don't worry pinagiigihan ko naman hehe! Kanina ngfreeway ulit ako para masanay hehe.

    Pasasaan bat masusundo rin kita jan! lol

     
  • At 18 October, 2007 20:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nagpaparamdam lang, medyo tamad ako ngayon mag update ng blog, kakasawa na eh! LOL! anyway, glad that you're making a good progress in your driving, keep it up! happy weekend and congrats to your new job.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Mi Manifesto


Name: according2whom
About Me: A woman sitting by her computer, unveiling the real truth about the next generation blogging.

This is my chance to show the inner workings of a start-up and give the outside world a glimpse into my challenges, family, downfall n' achievements.

This pretty much summarizes who I am and what I tend to write....

** Feel free to add me to your blog and I'll return the favor back, just let me know 'aighte? ^_^. **

 

 


.: mi manifesto :.

Powered by FeedBurner

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My Visitors



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Web Links

Powered by linker

Personal blogs

Top Blogs

Blogarama 
- The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add .: mi manifesto :. to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe with Bloglines

  Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add to Plusmo

Add to Webwag

Add to flurry

Add to Pageflakes

Subscribe in podnova

Add .: mi manifesto :. to ODEO

Receive IM, Email or Mobile alerts when new content is published on this site.

Add to Attensa

Add to netomat Hub

Add to Excite MIX

Add to My AOL

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

 

Powered by FeedBurner I heart FeedBurner

Free Web Directory

 

My Connection



Search



 

search engine optimization

www.businessdirectoryofusa.com

.: according2whom.blogspot.com :.